"Nothing & drafting skills are bread and butter to Assistants."
We have been told this dozens of times since we joined ISTM. Naturally, I was keen in trying my hands at the 'skills'.
On the second day of OJT (at DoPT), I got the opportunity when I was asked to prepare a note for a file. My initial impression was that it was only a practice session for me. But when the print out of my note was attached to the file and I signed on it, Good Heavens.
The S.O. appreciated.
I am liking it. Hope to get such a seat when get final posting. Hope all having a gala time.
We have been told this dozens of times since we joined ISTM. Naturally, I was keen in trying my hands at the 'skills'.
On the second day of OJT (at DoPT), I got the opportunity when I was asked to prepare a note for a file. My initial impression was that it was only a practice session for me. But when the print out of my note was attached to the file and I signed on it, Good Heavens.
The S.O. appreciated.
I am liking it. Hope to get such a seat when get final posting. Hope all having a gala time.
No comments:
Post a Comment